Want a delicious, warming lunch to take to work that isn’t full of msg, fat and preservatives? Well I’ve been messing around in the kitchen and have discovered this little Gem.
- Using a mason jar or sealed container.
- Finely chop the chilli, coriander, capsicum, basil, ginger & garlic
- Add in the rice noodles.
- Add in the vegetable stock.
- Store in the fridge until required.
- To eat, add in 2 cups of boiling water, allowing to cook for 5 minutes, stirring as it cooks.
- Enjoy a fresh ‘cup’ of noodles!